1. Consultations and therapeutic / psychological sessions take place only after prior reservation.
2. A consultation / therapeutic session can be booked by phone or through the on-line booking system.
3. A patient booking an appointment for the first time is required to make a prepayment via the on-line payment system. If the funds are not credited to the account, the booking will be canceled.
4. The visit may be canceled only by telephone. If the visit is not canceled at least 24 hours before its start, the prepayment will not be refunded.
If the visit is canceled before this date, the funds paid will be redirected towards the next visit.
5. During psychotherapeutic consultations, the Patient gets to know the method of treatment, which is psychotherapy. All necessary information regarding the course of treatment, the frequency of meetings and payments are discussed during the first consultations with an individual psychotherapist.
6. Patients using permanent psychotherapy are required to pay for all sessions, also in the case of the Patient’s absence. In the absence of the psychotherapist, the Patient does not pay the fee.
7. In the case of psychotherapy for children and adolescents, for a period of twelve months from the date of starting therapy, the four-time cancellation of the session is not subject to a fee (provided that the therapist is absent in advance).
8. Payments in offices can be made only cashless: by credit card, mobile phone or BLIK. After making the payment, the Patient receives a receipt.
9. Complaints may be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint will be considered within 30 days of its receipt. If the complaint cannot be considered within this period, the person submitting the complaint will be notified of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of considering the complaint. A response to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the person submitting the complaint.
SELFCARE Psychotherapy Clinics
A. Staroszczyk, J. Pietras civil partnership
ul. Szlachecka 23B, 32-080 Brzezie
NIP 6772478791, REGON 522249971